We are looking for a temporary
Administrative and Financial Assistant (jack-of-all-trades)
to assist with various administrative tasks:
Administrative and financial assistant’s duties:
- Independently set up, perform and monitor various administrative tasks
- Handle forms, such as order confirmations, packing slips, invoices and purchase orders
- Process documentation in a precise, structured and accurate manner
- Assist administratively with administrative data entry and control thereof
- Help with order picking and shipping preparation of webshop
- Maintain social media and answer customer inquiries service-wise
- Handle customer inquiries by phone
- When necessary, assist other colleagues with processing and packing orders
- Be able to enter data quickly and accurately
- Being flexible and able to structure and prioritize things well
- Knowledge of administrative processes
- Experience with at least MS office
- Experience with social media, content creation
- Preferred some knowledge of Exact Online
- In addition, it would be nice if you have some knowledge of WordPress/ Woocommerce (web stores) and Public Transportation
Administrative skills, ability to prioritize, service-oriented, analyze information, solution-oriented thinking and good written communication in both Dutch and English.
Type of employment:
Part-time , 16 – 24 hours
If the market rebounds in September, longer employment is not out of the question.
Internship web design – graphic design
Would you like to further develop your creativity?
From media expression to unique web concept.
We would love to help you grow into a unique designer!
Level design internship
MBO / HBO
Training related to
- ICT & Media Design
- Multi Media Design
- Graphic Design / Graphic Design
- Visual Communication
- Media design (third or fourth year)
Description internship company
Chip Bizz is a full-service organization in the field of web stores, logistics and OV. We conceive, build and manage multiple website. In addition to creating WordPress websites, we manage our webshops such as OVshop.co.uk.
Our organization can be divided into:
– Internet and marketing
– Web Development
– Web Design
In each component, design plays an important role. So as a designer at Chip Bizz, you will be primarily involved in the design and appearance of our concepts. Creativity and pro activity are important traits during this internship.
Tasks to be performed by the intern(s):
- Market Research
- Logo design
- Websites design
- Graphic templates design
- Thinking along on communication
- Advertising material design
- Product photo design
Those who excel will have a chance for permanent (part-time) employment.
The goal is to join the business community as a full employee during the internship. You will work under the responsibility of Head of Design.
Who are you?
You can work reasonably independently and you enjoy working on an assignment immediately after an explanation. Furthermore, you are accurate, driven and stress-resistant. Knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator is a requirement. Furthermore, you have knowledge of and affinity for web design and WordPress. Finally, you have a good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing.
The internship fee is € 200,- p/m for MBO / HBO (based on a full-time internship position).
Send any questions or your internship application with your CV, portfolio and motivation to email@example.com