Chip Bizz is a young dynamic organization that responds creatively to customer needs. Chip Bizz has divided its organization into different disciplines, each with its own responsibilities. The teams performing these disciplines are partly our own employees and partly employees of our partners. In this way, we ensure that a relatively small organization can still boast the knowledge and experience of larger service organizations serving multiple large clients.
The Service Team is the first point of contact for our customers. This gives them a single point of contact. The service team takes reports (errors and requests) and handles and provides feedback on the report. Whenever possible, customer assistance is provided immediately. Structural adjustments are also initiated from the reports.
- Taking calls and initial support (first line support)
- Determining priorities and forwarding reports
- Feedback and monitoring progress of reports
- Analyze reports and suggest structural adjustments
- Forwarding reports to internal or external staff (specialists)
The Account team is responsible for new clients and periodic contact. They contact, contract and inform the retail chains and its retailers. In addition, they realize intake interviews and quotations at companies, (Decentralized) Governments and organizations to realize efficient travel behavior and advise the right mobility and travel products.
- Contacts and Contracts retail chains and its retailers
- Realization of mobility plans for companies, (Decentralized) Governments and organizations
- Realize procurement plans and bids
- Information meetings (decentralized) Governments for the OV chip card
The Project Team is responsible for new developments, major customer projects and any project-based implementation of major changes to the system. The project team works on the basis of orders from the business and also works closely with the representatives from the business in the execution of the projects.
- Assist in the preparation of project plans
- Performing process analysis together with the business
- Translating process analyses into system designs
- Lead projects including reporting to steering committee
- Support implementation in the organization
- Actively support and organize progress meetings with various stakeholders
The administration team is the largest department in our organization. They handle all administrative tasks for our clients. This includes preparing season tickets for the OV-chipkaart, preparing travel balances, applying for OV-chipcards and sending monthly reports to customers.
- Handle 2nd line support
- Preparation of travel products and/or services
- Provision of reporting
Application management is responsible for maintenance on the applications and troubleshooting bottlenecks. Reports come through the service team from the organization. Application management itself also analyzes system operation and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Processing the reports passed on from the service team
- Implement preventive maintenance based on existing functionality
- Introducing smaller additions to the system
- Structurally improve system operation based on analysis and proposals
- Discuss possible solutions to bottlenecks with the organization
- Reporting back changes made to service team
Technical management is responsible for the proper functioning of the infrastructure through preventive and reactive maintenance. Active management aims to identify bottlenecks early and take action before problems arise. Actively tracks versions (releases) of hardware and software (including operating system) and implements them as needed. An important role is also played in backup and recovery procedures.
- Creating backups, checking, testing and restoring data if necessary
- Active monitoring of system operation and load (including network and external lines) and timely identification of bottlenecks including taking actions
- Actively maintain releases and patches for the various systems
- Actively maintain furnishing systems
- Resolve bottlenecks coming out of the organization through the service team (including feedback and possible consultation with end user)